Study Permit

A study permit is a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that allows international students to study at a designated learning institution in Canada

Study Permits:

Once you obtain a letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution such as a university or college, you need to submit an application to IRCC to obtain a study permit
An applicant for a Canadian study permit may include his or her family members on the application, so that they may accompany the applicant to Canada. An accompanying spouse may be able to obtain an open work permit, enabling them to work for any Canadian employer, and minor children may be able to study at Canadian elementary and secondary schools
Most international students require a study permit. You do not need a study permit if your program in Canada is for six months or less. In addition, minor children and other individuals may be exempt from requiring a Canadian study permit. To learn more about studying in Canada without a study permit.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Study Permit Updates

Canada has special immigration measures in place due to the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. These measures are providing more flexibility to immigration applicants who are experiencing disruptions due to the pandemic. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has stated that it will not reject incomplete applications during the coronavirus pandemic. Study permit applicants who are unable to obtain all necessary documentation because of coronavirus disruptions can still go ahead and submit their applications to IRCC.
IRCC will keep incomplete study permit applications open until applicants are able to provide the remaining documents.

Want to know more? Make An Appointment Today

Want to have a successful and seamless visa process? Make Call & Get Information
For Any query

    Clients Testimonials

    What Our Clients Say